Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Have a WIP Photo!!

I'm actually making something!! Oh, my gosh, I'm so excited! I'm making the Learn to Knit Cuffs for my friend Kymmy. I was going to keep my first FO for myself, but Kymmy's the only person I know who actually wears bright, sunny colors, and I do want them to be worn! The colors are turning out quite nicely, if I do say so myself, way nicer than I expected them to. And I have a pic!:


Yay! I wanna learn to spin my own yarn too, and dye it!

Find me on ravelry!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    Thanks for visiting our blog and for your comment. Congratulations on your cuff, it looks great.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the way the orange is knitting up, Kymmy is very lucky to have a friend like you. And thanks for joining my group on Rav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, Nicole!

    Love,

    Stashsiren - Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete