So, I've noticed that I tend to spend a lot more time planning to knit than actually knitting. Another way of saying this: I spend way too much time on Ravelry. My current effort to remedy this is a knitting plan for the rest of this month, along with weekly knitting goals. So, without further ado:
My Rest-of-July Knitting Plan
- By the end of this week (Sunday, the 10th):
- Knit 3 more balls on Dad's Vampy Sweater.
- Knit Hermione's Deathly Hallows hat.
- Knit 2 more panels on My Vampire Muse.
- By the end of next week (Sunday, the 17th):
- Finish knitting Dad's Vampy Sweater.
- Knit 3 more panels on My Vampire Muse.
- Finish knitting first Wave blanket square to block and measure.
- By Sunday, the 24th:
- Weave in ends, block, etc. Dad's Vampy Sweater.
- Finish knitting My Vampire Muse.
- Finish blanket squares.
- By Sunday, the 31st:
- Block, seam, etc. My Vampire Muse.
- Knit Summer Flies.
It's a lot for me, but I'm going to try really hard to get it all done!